Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Remember When: Professional Pictures


I first want to start off this post by saying, has it really been 2 years?

This post is all about a time, 2 years ago, when I was graduating from grade school. I had a group of friends from grade school that I loved (and I still do!). We always did everything together on the weekends, and we all got along pretty good (for the most part). We've moved on to different high schools and different friends, but we all still find time to get together now and then. I'm actually still really good friends with the majority of them!

But anyway, as we were nearing the end of our grade school days, we all decided to get our pictures taken professionally. And let me tell you, it was SO much fun. The pictures turned out great, and they are pictures that I will always treasure.

These are just a few of the better ones!



I went back through and read the comments on these pictures on Facebook and I died laughing. I always think it's funny to go back and read old Facebook conversations!

This day was one of my favorites when I think of fun memories with my friends. We had a blast getting our pictures taken together. Then we all went over to the mall. We ate lunch together and did some shopping. It was a perfect girls day out. I laughed so much that day and all of my friends got along perfectly.

This day was just a perfect end to our grade school days. This is one of those days I would relive again in a heartbeat if I was given the chance!

No comments: