Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Remember When: Graduation Brunch


It's that time of the year when graduation rolls around. Although I'm not graduating this year, I can't help but think about the time when I was graduating from grade school. It seems like a different lifetime, and it's so weird to think back on it. So, today I thought I would take a trip down memory lane to the time of my 8th grade graduation. Today's post is all about our graduation brunch.

Every year, my grade school has a brunch. It takes place on the day of graduation and all of the graduates and their families eat brunch and have a small awards assembly. A parent puts together a video of all the kids throughout the years and we all get to watch it.

Instead of mumbling on and on about our graduation brunch, I'm just going to post some pictures.








Again, in way it seems like just yesterday I was graduating, but at the same time, it feels like a lifetime ago! I love that I'm still friends with pretty much all of these girls! I was really worried high school was going to tear us apart. It has to a certain extent, but we all get together every now and then :)

No comments: