Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Music's In My Soul: Boy Bands


I had originally planned to post this on Tuesday, but well, I forgot. This is my last music topic and it is by far my favorite one! Seriously, who doesn't like a good boy band?

So, without further adieu, here are a few of my favorite boy bands!

1. Jonas Brothers
You knew that was going to be at the top of list, right? Well I honestly had to include the Jonas Brothers in this post because they are one of my favorite bands. They are so down to earth, I love their songs, and they put on the best concerts!

My favorite songs of theirs include:

"Fly With Me"

"Hello Beautiful"

"A Little Bit Longer"

"Love Is On It's Way"

"Tonight"

2. Honor Society
I heard about Honor Society through the Jonas Brothers. They were on tour with the Jonas Brothers one year, and I got to see them then. I also went to one of their headline shows a few years ago. I have gotten the opportunity to meet Honor Society and they are super nice guys!


My favorite songs of theirs include.....

"Don't Close the Book"

"Over You"

"See U in the Dark"

3. Allstar Weekend
I found out about Allstar Weekend through my friend, Abby. I went to one of their shows back in December, and it was so much fun! They put on a great show and their music is really good too. I got to meet them too!

Favorite songs include......

"Come Down With Love"

"Dance Forever"

"Journey to the End of my Life"

"Not Your Birthday"

4. Action Item
Once again, I heard about Action Item through my friend Abby :) They toured with Allstar Weekend so I've seen them live, and I've met them also :) I got individual pictures with most of them. I missed getting a picture with Dan though, and I don't know how I did that.


Favorite songs:

"Some Days"

"Somewhere Out There" - I LOVE this one!

"When Everything Falls Back Down"

If you've never heard of some of these bands, check them out! They are all really good and talented. Even though, I think they all must hate me because they are all either not touring this summer, or not coming anywhere close. HAHAHA

But seriously, listen to their songs and check them out! Maybe they are coming near you this summer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I have never met a band or singer in person or through any electronic. I have heard of Jonas Brothers (they used to be one of my favorite bands when I was a young teen. Nick was my favorite), I have heard of Allstar Weekend. But I haven't heard of Honor Society or Action Item.

I remember one time I got the privilege to go to a Jonas Brother concert with a friend of mine. But I didn't get to meet them. But I did manage to get a picture of their tour bus and a picture of them performing.

Thanks for sharing with us your favorite boy bands, songs, and pictures! =)

-Alli

Kimberly said...

Hi Allison, My Daughter loves the Jonas Brothers too! Danielle Jonas lived in the next town over and went to our high school. Her family still lives in this area so there have been alot of Kevin/Danielle sightings around here. My daughter was at the movies one night getting tickets and who came in K&D - she got her picture taken with Kevin!