Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hey! It's My Birthday

I finally made it to my birthday! I'm officially 16 years old today!


I'm planning on having a pretty low-key, relaxing birthday. Unfortunately, I have a big chemistry test. But I'd rather have it on my birthday than the day after so I don't have to worry about studying for it on my birthday.

I think that we are going out to PF Chang's for dinner tonight. I haven't been there in awhile, and it just sounds so good!

I'm also bringing these cookies into school for some of my friends. They are SO good.

[I know I already posted these pictures, but they are super cute, so I thought I would post them again - ha!]


I remember that when I was little I always looked forward to my 16th birthday. When you're little, it seems so far away and it seems like the best birthday. People go all out and have Sweet Sixteen parties. And not to mention, the whole driving part!

It's not quite like I imagined it, but I guess it's still a big milestone for me!

This picture was taken when I was one day old:

This is a more recent one of me:

What do you think? Do I look similar to the way I did back in 1995?

I'm hoping everyone has an excellent day on my birthday!

2 comments:

The Daughtridges said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it's great!

Anonymous said...

Your cookies look so cute!! I especially like the yellow one that reads "16". I'm making my mom a Hawaiian Wedding Cake for Mother's Day, because it's her favorite cake that I've made, and she haven't had one in a while. Your cake looks so yummy! I might ask for a cheesecake for my birthday. :P

HAPPY SWEET 16!!

P.S. I'm going to post about my cats soon. ;)

Sm:)e,
Alli