Thursday, April 28, 2011

Art Project

I take Art at my school, and a little while ago we had a project that I loved. I wanted to share it today because like I said, I really enjoyed the project and I was really happy with the way it turned out.

Normally my Art teacher gives us a specific project or prompt that we have to work from. This time though, she let us do anything we wanted! I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

My dad gets a photography magazine, and I had seen an article on a really neat photography idea I'd been wanting to try out. The artist's name is Ben Heine, and his idea was super creative, and I wanted to give it a shot.

Here are some of his shots:



I looked around for a good picture to use, and I ended up choosing a picture that I took in Disney World.

I sketched out a piece of it, took a picture of me holding it, and then photo shopped it all together.


I love the way it turned out! I'm obviously no professional, but I don't think it's too bad for my first attempt. I'm hoping I can do some more of them in the future. The project didn't take too long, and I think it's really different and creative!

No comments: