Saturday, April 16, 2011

Tumblr

I got myself a Tumblr today.

For awhile there, I didn't "get" Tumblr. I just didn't understand what it was and why everyone was so obsessed with it. But then I got on and found the Tumblrs of other girls I know. Now I "get" it. It is kind of fun to look through pictures and reblog them and see what your friends reblog. I am obviously still very new to Tumblr and don't understand everything, but I'm getting there!

I do have to admit that I like Blogger better, and I'll probably update this blog more often. But if you want to check out my Tumblr too, this is it: http://allisonsavenue.tumblr.com/

If you have a Tumblr, comment and let me know so I can follow you! And if you there are some really good Tumblrs out there that I need to read, let me know that too because I currently follow 8 people. :)

And one last question, do people generally reblog stuff more often, or post their own pictures more often? Most of the Tumblers I've looked at seem to reblog more often, but then again I've looked at like 10 of them.

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I just made a tumblr also! I am still getting used to it also and I also need more people to follow so I can have things to do during school:) hahahaha, well mine is www.itsjustme20.tumblr.com