Thursday, April 21, 2011

Music's In My Soul: New Favorites


It's time for another one of my music posts! Today's theme is "New Favorites." So, basically, any songs/artists that I really like right now and are fairly recent songs. I had one specific artist that I had in mind when I came up with this topic, so I'm going to mainly focus on one artist today.

That artist would be.......

1. Adele
I am SO obsessed with Adele. Her most recent album is a masterpiece. All of the songs are great, and it is an album I would highly recommend buying and downloading.

The first Adele song I heard was "Rolling in the Deep." The song is so great, and the video is really awesome too.

I then looked her up on iTunes, and I fell in love. I downloaded the album, 21, and I have been listening to it constantly since then. There are other songs on the album that are really good too. I love "Set Fire to the Rain."

Another one of my favorites is "Someone Like You."

I don't have her first album, 19, but I did download the song "Make You Feel My Love" from that album.

I really wish Adele was coming close to me this summer because I would be seeing her on tour for sure.

2. Scotty McCreery
I posted about Scotty under the Country topic, but I thought I would mention him again. He is my favorite American Idol contestant this season. I'm not going to post the video again, but if you haven't heard Scotty sing, you can check out my original post here.

I'm going to keep this post pretty short, so that's all I've got! I mainly wanted to blog about Adele because her voice is absolutely amazing. It's got a little bit of an older feel, and I really like it. I think she is unique and different.

What are some your favorite new artists? Are you as obsessed with Adele as I am?

No comments: