Sunday, April 17, 2011

Weekend: Harry Potter, Photography, Surfing, etc.

This was a busy weekend, which I am grateful for. I was hoping for a fun filled weekend, and I got just that!

On Friday, my mom and I stopped at Target and picked up the new Harry Potter movie. One of my friends came over later that night to watch it. I love, love, love the Harry Potter movies!

I didn't do a whole lot during the day on Saturday, so I broke out our good camera in an attempt to get some creative pictures. These are super random, but I'm going to post them anyway.

The first couple ones are of some of my purses. I'm not trying to brag - just pointing out a serious problem that I have!


My aunt gave me one of her old Coach purses over the weekend, which I love!

How cute is the inside of it too?
I think Coach should hire me to take pictures of their products. They could just pay me in purses..... :)

Now we move on to pictures of my shoes.




My closet (I love the leopard print hanger!)

I would be lost without my laptop......

OPI nail polish is my favoriteeeee. (I choose a lot of girly subjects - purses, shoes, and nail polish - ha!)



Saturday night I went out to Chipotle with some of my friends, and then we went to see the movie Soul Surfer.

I cannot say enough good things about this movie. I absolutely loved it! It was so inspirational and had such a good message. If you haven't seen it already - go see it. It's totally worth it!

Today was yet another busy day. I didn't want to get up this morning, so I just snuggled with this little thing :)

My family finally got around to coloring Easter eggs too!

In the afternoon, my dad and I tackled "my car." My dad got a new car, and I get to use his old one. So, we cleaned it out. I mean, we really cleaned it out. My dad transferred all of his stuff into his new car, and then we vacuumed, dusted, and washed the car. It looks pretty nice! Then I moved all of my stuff into it. I'm thinking of taking some pictures of it looking real nice and I'll try to blog that later in the week.

Tonight I went to my school to work a party. It was fun, but who knew 5th, 6th, and 7th graders were so wild? :)

It's a 3 day week for me this week! I'm SO looking forward to some off days coming up.

1 comment:

Nicci said...

One day week for me(: