Sunday, April 10, 2011

Summertime Is Finally Here

It's summer!

Wait, never mind. I still have school tomorrow :/ BUT, it sure feels like summer today!

Before I get to today and the amazing weather, I'll do a little run-down on my weekend.

On Friday my family went out to dinner at Bob Evans. I got some amazing strawberry banana pancakes. I'm pretty sure I ate the amount of calories recommended for the next week. HA!

Then we came home and played with my new keyboard!

On Saturday my mom and I ran some errands and I worked on some homework. Then my dad and I went to dinner with my dad's best friend's family. It was a birthday dinner for their daughter Sydney. After dinner we went back to their house for cake and ice cream, which also included a lot of reading books, playing with a Thomas train, and lots of laughs. :)

Today was absolutely gorgeous!

I got to see some of my cousins today! They put on a "really big show" outside, and it seemed like a perfect summer moment.

My mom and I also took Coco down to the park for a walk, and it was so crazy! There were so many people at the park, which made me really happy. Working on homework wasn't even that bad since I worked on it outside!

Today was just one of those days where I really didn't do a whole lot, but it was simple and perfect. I love days like this!

I've had this song pretty much on repeat all day. I'm actually listening to it as I type this, but I am obsessed with it!

I'll leave you with a cute picture I took of Coco the other day:

No comments: