Friday, April 15, 2011

One Of Those Weeks

It's been "one of those weeks." I don't mean that in a good way. Not like this week was absolutely the worst week ever, but it was so busy that I am ready for it to just be over!

Last week was a busy week. A lot of tests fell in that week. So, I figured this week was going to be easy. HAHAHA, was I wrong! This week was even worse! Deadlines and tests just kept popping up out of nowhere.

I had my last two in-cars this week also. I didn't mind in-cars, but they took up 2 hours of my day! I had a hair appointment yesterday too. Not to mention a lot of homework and a big last minute test that I have today.

There was one good thing about the week. Yesterday my mom came up to my room and told me that I had to take a break from studying to go get ice cream at the Zip Dip. The Zip Dip is one of my favorite creamy whips around here! The first time we went this year, it was snowing. It was much better weather this time around.

I was originally planning on posting some kind of creative, fun blog post. But I didn't have time to come up with anything. :/ So, instead you get this random rambling. LOL Hopefully next week is better, and I can get some good posts up. :)

I'm hoping for a good weekend. I need one after this week.

HAPPY FRIDAY!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

I totally agree with you. I sure hope that the weekend is so much better.