Thursday, August 11, 2011

101 Update + New Feature

I'm finally getting around to a post I've been wanting to write for a long time!

Here's an update on my 101 in 1001 because I got a lot crossed off recently.

On my vacation, I got to cross off 12 of my goals :)

11. Travel out of the United States.

13. Go on a cruise.

15. Go to the beach.

21. Go ice skating.

25. Go zip lining.

27. See a play.

29. Watch the sun rise set.

31. Go on a picnic.

32. Watch a fireworks display.

36. Hold a baby turtle.

50. Go an entire weekend week without using my phone.

54. Don't use the computer for an entire weekend week.

I now have 39 goals completed, and I have 14 more that are in-progress. I'd say that's pretty good!


Now I'm going to switch gears completely and mention a new feature I'm adding onto my blog. I went through all of my posts and labeled them according to what the post was about. Now I have a list of the topics on my sidebar (below the archive), so if you want to read a post about something specific, this makes it a little easier!

Hope you are having a great Thursday!

No comments: