Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Freedom of the Seas

Hi everyone! If you read my post from yesterday, you know that I was on a cruise last week. We (my parents and I) went on Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas cruise ship. The ship in itself was a destination, so I'm going to dedicate a whole post to it and give you a virtual tour!

The Ship
This ship was absolutely huge! I had so much fun just exploring it.



Our Stateroom
The only way I ever knew if I was heading in the right direction toward our room was if I saw these dogs in the hallway - ha!

Welcome to our room - 8223!

Here's a look inside our absolutely tiny room :)



My bed came out of the ceiling.....

The Royal Promenade
This reminded me of a mall, and anything but a ship. The Royal Promenade had everything - ice cream, shops, and tons of food!






The Arcadia Theater


The Pool Deck
I loved this giant jumbo tron right next to one of the pools.

The Solarium, or the Adult pool area:

The FlowRider. No way was I ever going to try this surfing thing :)

My favorite place: Sprinkles soft serve ice cream!

H2O Zone, aka the kid pool/water park:


The Schooner Bar
I didn't spend a lot of time in here (obviously, since it was a bar), but I thought it was too cute not to take a few pictures!


Random Pictures Inside the Ship
Have I mentioned how huge this ship is?






I've still got a bunch of pictures left to post! I'll do a run down of all the days soon (partly for my own records). I even still have more pictures of the ship - not to mention all of the ports of call!

1 comment:

Rachel Z said...

I am so jealous! This makes me want to go on a cruise again so bad!