Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Monday

I have only a little over a week left of summer, so I'm going to try to blog every day about what I've been up to. I've had a busy day today, and I can't wait to share it :)

My mom and I met my cousins at the zoo this morning. We walked around and saw a bunch of animals before we stopped for lunch. Then I rode the train with my cousins, Maddie and Sydney. I love this picture of them; it totally shows off their personalities!

Then we got some ice cream and played on the playground for a little while before seeing more animals!

On the way out, we saw my favorite animal: the giraffe.

My mom and I went grocery shopping on the way home from the zoo, and I finally got the ingredients to try a recipe I "pinned" a little while back. I made Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries. They are so delicious. I can't stop eating them! Go check out the recipe and make them!

I mean, strawberries stuffed with a cheesecake filling, and topped with graham cracker crumbs. What's not to love?

Tonight I went to a gelato shop with some of my friends. I decided to try one of their cupcakes this time instead of their gelato. I ordered the Death by Chocolate cupcake, which is so me, but I was actually disappointed. The flavor was very "off" to me, so I guess I'll have to stick with the gelato from now on!

Afterwards, we all went over my friend Abby's house to watch a movie.

I'd say it was a successful day :)

1 comment:

Rachel said...

you didn't post the picture of the cupcake that you said you were going to blog