Monday, August 22, 2011

A Bit of Everything

I'm doing a bit of a picture post today + a run-down on my weekend and Monday.

Saturday.........
I bought my dog the cutest Halloween costume. I wasn't even thinking about the fact that Halloween is over 2 months away, but whatever!

That night I went over my friend Abby's house to hang out with my friends. We played Apples to Apples, and then drew pictures - ha! But it was a lot of fun :)

On Sunday I went golfing with my dad in the afternoon. We used to go golfing a lot, but I don't think we've been all summer. I'm glad we got to do it, and I even beat him on a few holes :)

I went out to dinner with my mom's side of the family on Sunday night. We went to a restaurant I have never been to before, the Market Street Grille. It was a really cute place, and the food was really good also!

Today my mom and I ran some errands and then went to the park for a picnic lunch. It was gorgeous day to eat outside, take a walk around the park, and get some good pictures!

Don't you love her bow?







Tonight I watched Something Borrowed! I loved the movie. I still think the book was better, but I think that's almost always the case. This was my favorite scene of the movie.

No comments: