Saturday, August 20, 2011

Friday

I'm just now getting around to posting about Friday because I got home late last night, I just went straight to bed! Friday was an awesome day :)

I started off the day by getting up early so my mom and I could drive to Dayton to go shopping at The Greene. This place is so much fun! We went there last year on the last day of summer, and we were going to do that again this year, but my dog has a grooming appointment on the last day. Oh well.

We shopped around for a little bit, and I got a new pair of jeans! That automatically made this a successful shopping trip because I have the worst time finding jeans. The only place I have found jeans that fit me is at Delia's. I love their jeans!

Then we ate lunch at That Crepe Place.

Oh my gosh. This place was unbelievable. They had a mixture of sweet and savory crepes, but I went for a sweet one. I ended up getting a strawberry and nutella crepe. It was so awesome!

The Greene is seriously so cute!

I spent way too much money between shopping on Thursday and Friday. Oh well.......

At Yankee Candle I decided to try out their vent sticks. I got the Sun & Sand scent, and I put it in my car last night, and it really makes my car smell good!

At Bath & Body Works I picked up one of their new Halloween lip glosses. I love their Liplicious brand!

I really wish we had a fun place like this in Cincinnati!

My goal for the trip was to find myself a giraffe print scarf. I ended up getting one that was pretty close at Chico's; it's a mix of a bunch of different animal prints. For as big as animal print is this year, no one has giraffe print scarves.

When we were done shopping we went to Rita's - my favorite place in the whole world. There is seriously nothing better. If you've never been to Rita's, you need to go. Now.

I got my favorite - strawberry gelati!

When I got home, I took a nap, which felt so good - I was exhausted for some reason. Then my family went out to dinner.

I had to run home and make some dessert for a party. My friend had a big end of summer party last night, and she asked some of us to bring food. I ended up trying out another Pinterest recipe. Have I mentioned how much I love Pinterest? I made safe-to-eat chocolate chip cookie dough and cake batter. It was to die for, and it really tasted just like cookie dough and cake batter, but minus the eggs!


I had so much fun at the party. There were a lot of people there, and a lot of them were people I hadn't seen all summer. I got to talk to some new people too!

I got home around midnight, went straight to bed, and didn't get up until 11. I was wore out!

After this week, I've come to this conclusion: I'm really going to miss summer.

No comments: