Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tuesday

I still can't believe summer is almost over for me! It went by way to fast, but I am grateful I don't go back to school until next week - I think a lot of people have started back already.

I honestly didn't do a whole lot today. All summer I've been volunteering at Children's Hospital every Tuesday, and today was my last day. It seems like just yesterday I was starting! I have really enjoyed volunteering there, and I hope to do it next summer also!

I went home for a little bit after volunteering, and then I went out to Kroger's to get some ingredients to make another one of my Pinterest recipes. I invited my friends over, so I wanted to make something yummy, and I ended up getting the stuff to make S'mores Dip.

The recipe was super easy (there were only 3 ingredients!), and I thought it turned out really well. Here is my finished product:

I know it doesn't look really appetizing, but it was really yummy!

When my friends got here, we watched She's the Man, ordered pizza, watched The Proposal, and played Uno. And I finally got around to painting my nails - yay!

Hope you all had a great Tuesday!

No comments: