Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thursday

Today was a super busy day, but it was one of the most fun days I've had in awhile!

I set my alarm this morning so that I would wake up and get some things done this morning. My dog was being super cute, so I had to take her picture as I was getting ready.

Today was my cousin Maddie's 5th birthday, so my mom and I went over to my aunt's house for a birthday pool party. I had so much fun celebrating her birthday, eating way too many sweets, and swimming in the pool!

The birthday girl with our present.....

Putting on a "big show"



Maddie with her Fancy Nancy book. She got a big case of the giggles around here and would not stop laughing :)

We ate cupcakes and the dessert I made yesterday (which ended up being amazing) after we sang Happy Birthday.

It was so hot outside that the pool was a must. Maddie and Sydney threw water balloons in the pool too :)


I went home and got ready real quick to head out shopping with my friend Abby. We went out to Rookwood, and it was the first time I had ever driven on the highway without my parents' help. Yikes! Hahaha, but I did fine, and I am much more confident now to drive on the highway alone!

It was a very successful shopping time. I got a new jacket at Nordstrom Rack - I love that store. This picture really doesn't do it justice. The jacket is a lot cuter and the color doesn't look this gross in real life.

And I got a new pair of yoga pants, which I've been needing, from Old Navy.

My friend found some cute things too, so it was a very good shopping trip! We also had some Yagoot and Starbucks while we were out there. I hadn't had Starbucks in forever, and I've missed it dearly :)

What a fun, but busy day. I've got another super busy day planned tomorrow that I can't wait to blog about. I hope your Thursday was as good as mine!

No comments: