Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weddings: Part 1

I don't have anything super exciting to blog about, so I'm just doing a random post on weddings! In the month of September, I'm going to be participating in a blog challenge that will get me blogging a lot more. :)

......................................

I LOVE weddings. There is just something so magical and enchanting about a wedding that I love, love, love!

I'm obviously not getting married anytime soon, but a girl can dream, right? I thought I would share some of my favorite wedding stuff today because it is just too fun.

How sweet and creative is this wedding proposal?

Some of my favorite wedding pictures......








via

via

via

I think this wedding dress is absolutely gorgeous!
via

I love the idea of coordinating all of the colors. I think the pink accent on the dress above goes great with these pink invitations and pink accents on the cake:
 via

via

What can I say? I love weddings. Do you love weddings as much as I do? Have you ever dreamed about your future wedding day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I have dreamed of my future wedding a lot of times! I kind of already picked out the colors for the wedding depending on what season I say "I Do". And I have started a list of what songs I want to be played at my wedding. Yeah, I'm a little ahead of myself. :P