Friday, August 5, 2011

Favorite Fruit Dip Recipe

I'm taking a break today from my vacation posts. Are you tired of them yet? - ha ;)

As much as I don't want to admit it, summer is coming to an end really soon. So, I wanted to post a great summertime treat while there is at least a little bit of summer left. Today I'm posting my all time favorite fruit dip.

It's also the all time easiest fruit dip. It only has 2 ingredients!

Summer Fruit Dip
1 package cream cheese
1 jar marshmallow fluff

Microwave the cream cheese for 30 seconds (so it's easier to work with) in a medium-sized bowl. Add the entire jar of marshmallow fluff. Mix well. Refrigerate until cool.

That's it, and it is SO yummy!

My favorite fruit to dip in it are grapes.

Strawberries are also good!


You can dip whatever fruit you want in it - I bet blueberries would be good too!

Have a great Friday!

No comments: