Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday

I had another good day today!

I started the day off by running up to my school to pick my schedule for the year. I'm still in denial that school starts in a week......

Then my mom and I headed out to my dog's vet to pick up her medicine. Have I mentioned before that we take my dog to a dermatologist? Crazy!

We stopped for lunch at Chick-fil-a, which is one of my absolute favorite places.

I went and cleaned at my grandpa's condo after lunch. Then we stopped at Kroger's to pick up a few things.

When we finally got home, we started working on our vacation scrapbook. Can you tell we were in all-out scrapbook mode? :)

I know my pictures aren't the best, but here are some of the pages we worked on.


After dinner, I made another one of my Pinterest recipes. I've done this 3 days in a row, and they have all been so yummy so far! This time I tried out the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars. I'm going to my cousin's birthday pool party tomorrow, and this is what I decided to make. It sure looks yummy to me!

My cookie dough doesn't look the same - hopefully I made it right - ha! I guess I'll find out when I try one tomorrow :)

Tonight I also finished another book: Iced by Carol Higgins Clark. It was SO good - I would recommend it!

I've got a super busy and exciting day tomorrow, so I can't wait to share the details of that tomorrow. Have a great Thursday!

No comments: