Sunday, August 14, 2011

This Week + Good Books!

I feel like I haven't posted in forever, so this post is going to be a bit of a catch up post.

Wednesday
I can't even remember what I did on Wednesday, but I do remember that I went to the pet store to look at their cute puppies, and I had to share this picture of this all white Shih-tzu. This little thing is so adorable.

Thursday
On Thursday I finished the book Bed of Roses by Nora Roberts. It was SO good. That is the second book in her wedding series. I love these books and would definitely recommend them!

I was cracking up because my dog decided to act like a cat and climb on the back of the couch. She has never done this before, but I had to take her picture because it was so cute.

Friday
My mom and I went and got our hair cut, and then we headed out to Crestview Hills, which is a little shopping center in Kentucky. I didn't buy anything, but I found a pair of boots that I obsessed with! I have decided that they will be mine eventually, but I want to wait and see if Macy's is going to sell them for fall. I can't get over how much I love these boots!

My mom and I grabbed some Coldstone before we headed home to get some Outback and watch a movie.

Saturday
My little cousin had her birthday party on Saturday. My mom's camera died, so I don't have any pictures, but it was a lot of fun!

I went out to the mall on Saturday night to do a little shopping. I ended up not buying anything but food (why does that always happen?). Then I went over a friend's house to watch Inception. That was the second time I've seen that movie, and I still don't completely understand it :)

Sunday
Today has been a pretty low-key day. I finished another book today: Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin. This was another excellent book. I can't wait to see the movie! I wanted to see it in theaters, but I never got around to it, which is probably a good thing because I like reading the book before seeing the movie.

I went to Target this afternoon and bought 2 super cute cardigans! Target has their Merona cardigans on sale for $15 - I love them! These are the 2 I bought:
 via


I'm thinking about going back and snatching up another cardigan - ha!

I hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: