Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 13: Favorite Bible Verse/Quote



My absolute favorite Bible verse is:

For I know well the plans I have in mind for you, says the Lord, plans for your welfare, not for woe! Plans to give you a future full of hope. When you call me, when you go to pray to me, I will listen to you. When you look for me, you will find me. Yes, when you seek me with all your heart, you will find me with you.
- Jeremiah 29:11-14

Another one of my favorites is......

I am the Lord your God, who holds your right hand, and I tell you, "Don't be afraid, I will help you."
- Isaiah 41:13

My favorite quote is.......

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us."
- Joseph Cambell

What are some of your favorite verses or quotes?