Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 24: Favorite Places to Shop


I'm loving today's topic because it is about our favorite places to shop, and shopping is one of my favorite things to do!

My #1 favorite place to shop is Macy's, and that is because my dad works for them, and we get a discount there! Not to mention the fact that I always find cute clothes, purses, and shoes there!

Other than that, I don't have any super specific stores I shop at. I like H&M, Forever 21, Francesca's, Old Navy - really just whatever.

I haven't been shopping in a long time, but I'm going tonight and I'm so excited!

What are some of your favorite stores?

1 comment:

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I have heard so many people talk about Franseca's, but I am not sure if there is one anywhere around here!

I love Macy's too and so wish I had a discount there too!