Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day 6: Favorite Movies


I love watching movies! I've got so many favorites, but I'm just going to list a few today.

1. Harry Potter
I love every single Harry Potter movie!

2. Legally Blonde
This movie is like a classic to me. I've seen it more times than I can remember!

3. Soul Surfer
I love this movie because it is so inspirational, and it always puts me in a good mood.

4. The Little Mermaid
This was my favorite movie when I was little. It's definitely my favorite Disney princess movie.

I'm always looking for new movies to see! What are some of your favorites?

4 comments:

Heidi Meek said...

I loved Soul Surfer too, great movie. I bawled a lot with that one.
~Heidi

Brittany said...

I just watched Soul Surfer for the first time last night! I absolutely loved it! Great list :)

claire said...

I LOVED Soul Surfer!

Mrs EyeCanSee said...

Apparently I missed the boat on Soul Surfer! Looks like I need to add it to my must watch list!