Friday, September 2, 2011

Day 2: Tell Us About Your Blog


I am so behind today! I overslept this morning, and I didn't get a chance to write this post this morning, so I'm getting around to it now!

What is the meaning behind your blog name?
I seriously came up with the name of my blog in about 30 seconds. There really isn't any meaning behind it!

How long have you been blogging for? What made you start blogging?
I started blogging in January of 2010. I started my blog as a 365 blog, in an attempt to blog everyday, but that didn't work out, and now I just blog when I've got something good to write about!

What are your favorite things to blog about?
I love blogging about my life because I love being able to go back and read old posts about memories that I otherwise would have forgotten about.

What is one tip you would give a new blogger?
Just be yourself and blog about whatever you want!

2 comments:

Michal Renee said...

From, apparently, one forgetful gal to another I fully relate with your reason for blogging. I blame the genetics but this really is a great way to keep record of great memories! :)

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

I love looking back at my old posts and seeing what was going on in my life then!