Saturday, September 3, 2011

The Most Simple, Yet Perfect Day

I'm skipping today's 30 day challenge that is all about jobs. If you want to read what some other people are writing, go here!

Yesterday (Friday) was such an awesome day. Yet, nothing over-the-top happened. It was all a bunch of simple little things that made me so happy. I wanted to write about the day because it was just so great for no reason at all!

1. Chemistry Class
My chemistry class yesterday was hilarious! Our teacher is probably around 70 years old, but he is the cutest and sweetest teacher I've probably ever had. Well, yesterday he was telling us a story about how he tried to drown a spider, and when it didn't drown, he was very disappointed. I was laughing so hard. It wasn't so much that the story was super funny, but coming from that teacher, it was :)

2. APUSH Class
In my US History class, I managed to get a 100 on our quiz. That always brightens up my day!

3. English Class
It was so hot yesterday, but my English class was a study hall, and we got to go to an air conditioned part of my school. It was so great being able to just relax in the cool air with my friends.

4. Babysitting
I babysit after school, and normally the parents get home between 5 or 5:30. Today the mom was home by 3:30, so I got to leave early, but I got paid for the full amount!

5. Baby
My parent's friends had a little baby girl on Thursday, and since I finished babysitting early, I got to go up to the hospital and visit her. I wish I would have taken a picture because she was so stinkin' cute!

6. Friends
Last night I went to dinner with my friends, and then I went back to my friend Katie's house. It was a lot of fun, even though we watched a movie and I fell asleep - ha!

Have a great Labor Day weekend!!

No comments: