Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 22: Hobbies


Today's topic is all about our hobbies. My #1 favorite hobby is baking. I absolutely love to bake! Some of my favorite things to bake are.....

1. Cake Pops
I love making cake pops! They're my favorite and everyone always seems to love them. I haven't made them in a long time, which I think needs to change soon :)

I made these owl cake pops for a Harry Potter party!

2. Cupcakes
I love cupcakes too! I made these burger cupcakes for a family party over the summer:

Last week I made these army cupcakes for a dance that was army themed. I love the way these turned out!

3. Cheesecake
I love making cheesecake - I've made traditional and Oreo cheesecake before, but a few months ago I tried out 2 new cheesecake recipes. The first was cheesecake stuffed strawberries, which were delicious!
 
And this was a cookie dough cheesecake. I loved making (and eating!) this one.

This post has got me really hungry and in the mood to bake something - ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've only cooked dinner the past couple of days and haven't made anything yet. But I think I might make a dessert soon.

Katie @ Miss Klohn's Classroom said...

Can you come and cook some desserts for me? Those cake pops look so yummy!