Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Family Fun Weekend

I'm just now getting around to blogging about the weekend, but I figure it's better late than never. This past weekend was a busy family weekend, and I really enjoyed it!

On Friday night I went with my family down to the Red's game for my grandma's birthday. It was actually funny because some of my friends ended up going to the game too, and I met up with them for a little bit, but I also got to spend time with my family! My favorite part of going to the Red's games is the cotton candy - ha! On the way out, I snapped this picture of my little cousin Brandon :)

On Saturday night, my cousins Maddie and Sydney spent the night. We had a lot of fun! We started off by eating cookies and playing outside. Maddie insisted on a photo shoot.


I'm pretty sure this was the "fabulous" pose :)

Curtsy pose

Pose with Coco. I think this one is super cute!

Then we took Coco for a walk.....


Sydney:

We had a fancy dinner of.....pizza! But what made it fancy was the decorations. We colored these drawings....

...and set up some pinwheels.

 We watched Despicable Me, and later on we had a bonfire, roasted marshmallows, and ate s'mores!


Then we broke out the glow bracelets, which Maddie and Sydney always seem to love. Coco had to wear one too!


Then we headed inside to blow up the air mattress and watch The Fox and the Hound.

When we woke up in the morning, we finished watching Fox and the Hound. Then we ate cinnamon rolls for breakfast.

What a busy weekend! I had so much fun though with my family :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute pics Allison!! Love my little girls!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for having them :) they love sleepovers w alice, aunt june, coco and uncle bill!! you guys are the best!!!!
Melissa